What effect does loading the exact same driver into these 3 major enclosure types have on various aspects of performance? Read More
Recent System Measurements
Check out the most latest systems we've tested!
- JTR Speakers, JTR Orbit Shifter Pro
- JTR Speakers, Growler 2015
- JTR Speakers, JTR Captivator 1400
- DIY, Dayton UM18-22 Sealed
- DIY, Stereo Integrity HS24 Large Sealed
- Reaction Audio, PV-15X
- Reaction Audio, PS-15X
- DIY, BMS 18N862 SEALED
- DIY, Sundown ZV4-18d2
- DIY, Stereo Integrity HST-18d2 Sealed
Check out our Systems Page for a full listing of everything we've tested.
Recent Driver Measurements
- Fi Car Audio, SP4 18D1 (HT option)
- Dayton Audio, UM18-22
- Sundown Audio, ZV4 18d2
- Stereo Integrity, HS24-d2
- Stereo Integrity, HST-18
- B&C Speakers, 21-IPAL
- Acoustic Elegance, TD18H+-4A Apollo
- Acoustic Elegance, TD15M-4A Apollo
- BMS, 18N862 8ohm
- RE Audio, XXX 18D2 OVERHUNG
Check out our Drivers Page for a full listing of everything we've tested.
Test Your System / Driver
Help us add to our database! If you have a system or driver you'd like to see tested, please Contact Us.
The measurements and graphs here seem to be really rough and noisy compared to most of the other ones that are seen in other places, why is that?
What effect does loading the exact same driver into these 3 major enclosure types have on various aspects of performance? If all 3 were EQ'd into the same basic response shape how would each perform?
This is an investigation of how much more gain a subwoofer is picking up by being placed into the confined space of a random room over what its baseline outdoor ground-plane SPL output is.
How much stuffing should you put in your DIY subwoofer? This article explains what the effects are that stuffing may have on a subwoofer's performance.